Sunrise, Florida
Turnaround Time

I hired D&E of South Florida to complete my kitchen remodel, and was paired with Derek from Half Price Kitchen. The incompetence to too much to speak on. I asked for Quartz and was told Quartzite is a stronger material than quartz, but this is not what I am experiencing. The counters are chipping, they have numerous etching from cups and bowls, just normal everyday use. The counter between the stove and the refrigerator, that is barely used, has a crack from end to end.

I have notified the contractor, which was hired to do the job, but he ignores my calls, and my text messages. I was told from my lawyer, they (Half Price Kitchen) will not fix or replace the counters, which are less than a year old. These problems were brought to their attention 4 months after the installation, but they weren't professional enough to handle it at that time.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! They are amateurs trying to pose as professionals.

Review about: Half Price Kitchens Pompano Kitchen Remodeling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Half Price Kitchens Pompano?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion