I hired D&E of South Florida to complete my kitchen remodel, and was paired with Derek from Half Price Kitchen. The incompetence to too much to speak on. I asked for Quartz and was told Quartzite is a stronger material than quartz, but this is not what I am experiencing. The counters are chipping, they have numerous etching from cups and bowls, just normal everyday use. The counter between the stove and the refrigerator, that is barely used, has a crack from end to end.
I have notified the contractor, which was hired to do the job, but he ignores my calls, and my text messages. I was told from my lawyer, they (Half Price Kitchen) will not fix or replace the counters, which are less than a year old. These problems were brought to their attention 4 months after the installation, but they weren't professional enough to handle it at that time.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! They are amateurs trying to pose as professionals.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "Six months ago I drove 8 hours from Illinois to Lil Lodges factory in Alabama. I was shocked by their huge indoor production facility and the quality of their..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "On 12/03/2016 I had a sewage problem again at my Waypoint Leased home in Sunrise, FL. A plumber responded last Saturday and then had to return on Sunday. The problem..."
- "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...."
- "On 01/19/2015, I called CHW for my 5th claim with them, a misoperating swimming pool pump motor, Claim #53034681. CHW assigned what turned out to be a substandard,..."