Turnaround Time

I hired D&E of South Florida to complete my kitchen remodel, and was paired with Derek from Half Price Kitchen. The incompetence to too much to speak on. I asked for Quartz and was told Quartzite is a stronger material than quartz, but this is not what I am experiencing. The counters are chipping, they have numerous etching from cups and bowls, just normal everyday use. The counter between the stove and the refrigerator, that is barely used, has a crack from end to end.

I have notified the contractor, which was hired to do the job, but he ignores my calls, and my text messages. I was told from my lawyer, they (Half Price Kitchen) will not fix or replace the counters, which are less than a year old. These problems were brought to their attention 4 months after the installation, but they weren't professional enough to handle it at that time.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! They are amateurs trying to pose as professionals.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of half price kitchens pompano kitchen remodeling. Half Price Kitchens Pompano needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned half price kitchens pompano kitchen remodeling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Half Price Kitchens Pompano.

Had an Experience with Half Price Kitchens Pompano?

Comments