Half Price Kitchens Pompano - Quartzite Counters

I hired D&E of South Florida to complete my kitchen remodel, and was paired with Derek from Half Price Kitchen. The incompetence to too much to speak on. I asked for Quartz and was told Quartzite is a stronger material than quartz, but this is not what I am experiencing. The counters are chipping, they have numerous etching from cups and bowls, just normal everyday use. The counter between the stove and the refrigerator, that is barely used, has a crack from end to end.

I have notified the contractor, which was hired to do the job, but he ignores my calls, and my text messages. I was told from my lawyer, they (Half Price Kitchen) will not fix or replace the counters, which are less than a year old. These problems were brought to their attention 4 months after the installation, but they weren't professional enough to handle it at that time.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! They are amateurs trying to pose as professionals.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Half Price Kitchens Pompano. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Half Price Kitchens Pompano.
Filing a new complaint about